- Varighet: 480 Minutter (ca.)
- Lokasjon: WA
- Produktkode: HSV
Astronomia Photographica is a four week course on introductory Astrophotography.
It is designed to help assist the beginner understand how to successful
- Understand and utilise the Capabilities of their Camera
- How to set up their camera
- Understand how to compensate for the Earth’s rotation during long exposure imaging
- How to “stack” multiple images increasing the Signal to Noise ratio
- Process their images using processing software free off the internet
It will also teach the student Three types of Astrophotography:
- Astro Scape Imaging (Land and Sky combined)
- Wide Field Imaging (Multiple, Tracked Images of the Milky Way and
- Deep Sky Imaging (Multiple, Tracked Images of Deep Sky Targets such as Star
Clusters, Nebulae and Galaxies).